Here is a SportPesa jackpot analysis. Gor Mahia have won the SportPesa Premier League, in 2015, for the third consecutive time. This is definitely old news by now. But how well do you know the facts about the SportPesa jackpot games?
This year’s league is over, but Kenyans can’t seem to get enough of SportPesa. SportPesa jackpot games continue. Millionaires are still being made through the elusive SportPesa jackpot. But with each new SportPesa jackpot winner, many more SportPesa bets are lost.
Just as this year’s SportPesa Premier League has been exciting, a lot has happened with the SportPesa jackpot games. There are 13 total jackpot games. You will earn instant cash bonuses if you make 10, 11 or 12 correct predictions. Predicting correctly 12 games can make you a million richer. But the focus is always on the jackpot; to win the jackpot, you will need more than just luck. A quick SportPesa jackpot analysis reveals that to win the jackpot, one needs a lot of patience.
Here are a few overlooked facts that can be observed from a quick SportPesa jackpot analysis:
- You must predict correctly all the 13 games to win the SportPesa jackpot. You will also earn handsome bonuses if you make more than 10 correct predictions
- Double combination bets are easier to place. This involves making multiple bets at once, instead of repeating single bets. Some of the betting sets are taken as individual bets and are therefore eligible to win the SportPesa jackpot.
- Another way to make money through SportPesa is to refer your friends to bet. A SportPesa jackpot analysis shows that you instantly earn a Ksh 100 bonus whenever someone you refer to SportPesa registers, deposits and makes a bet on any SportPesa game.
- One team has to win the match, or else the result is a draw. It is common in international football for all home teams to win for a particular weekend. This means that if you keep making many predictions, at some point you will win by chance.
- You can win by correctly predicting if both teams will score (or fail to score) at least a goal in their match. A No Goal bet wins if one or both teams does not score a goal.